Amazing genuine BenQ TK700STI projector 4K UHD 3840×2160 goal with 8.3 million particular pixels diminishes obscure for reliably shocking clearness and freshly characterized subtleties. To finish off by having input slack as low as 16ms without compromising a 4K picture, TK700STi additionally conveys distinctive HDR variety in any lighting, even in brilliant rooms.
The BenQ TK700STI projector does not turn on
- Plug the power rope into the air conditioner power jack on the projector, and fit the power string into the electrical plug.
- On the off chance that the electrical plug has a switch, ensure that it is turned on.
No picture Show
- Turn the video source on and ensure that the sign connection is related precisely.
- Select the right data signal with the SOURCE key
- In reality, check the relationship out
- Change the focal point of the focal point utilizing the center ring.
- Change the projection point and course as well as the level of the projector if fundamental
The remote control not working
- change the batteries
- Dispose of the obstacle.
- Stand inside 8 meters (26 feet) of the projector.
If you forget the password
- Press and hold Acceptable for 3 seconds.
- The projector will show a coded number on the screen.
- Record the number and mood killer on your projector.
- Look for help from the nearby BenQ administration focus to translate the number.
- You might be expected to give confirmation of procurement documentation to check that you are an approved client of the projector
Pro Cinema LS12000 Projector Troubleshooting Problem
Presenting the Epson Ace Film LS12000 4K Favorable to UHD®1 3-Chip 3LCD Laser Projector. Using an all-new Laser Exhibit Light Source, the Expert Film LS12000 is fit for showing a 4K picture on screen up to a surprising 2,700 lumens for both variety and white splendor
If no image appears, try the following solutions
- Press the Clear button on the controller to check whether the picture was briefly switched off.
- Ensure all essential links are safely associated and the power is on for the projector and associated video sources.
- Take a stab at utilizing a more limited HDMI link.
- Take a stab at interfacing the video source straightforwardly to the projector.
- Press the projector’s power button to wake it from the reserve or rest mode. Likewise, check whether your associated PC is in rest mode or showing a clear screen saver.
- On the off chance that you are projecting from a streaming gadget, ensure it is controlled by the USB power link inside the projector. Turn on the associated real-time gadget or video source, and press the play button to begin a video, if important.
- Ensure you chose the right Sign Configuration or EDID setting in the projector’s Sign I/O menu, if accessible for your picture source.
- On the off chance that different arrangements don’t take care of the issue, reset all of the projector settings utilizing the choices on the Underlying/All Settings menu
When a “No Sign” Message Shows up
- Press a source button on the remote to choose an accessible source. Trust that a picture will show up.
- Turn on the associated PC or video source, and press its play button to start your show, if important.
- Check the association from the projector to your video sources.
- On the off chance that you are projecting from a PC, sure showing on an outside monitor is set up.
- In the event that is important, turn the projector and the associated PC or video source off and afterward on once more.
- Attempt an alternate video link.
- On the off chance that you associated a streaming gadget, attempt an alternate power link or utilize outer power.
- On the off chance that different arrangements don’t take care of the issue, reset all of the projector settings utilizing the choices on the Underlying/All Settings menu.
When Only a Partial Image Appears
- Take a stab at changing the picture position utilizing the Focal point button on the controller or control board.
- Press the Viewpoint button on the controller to choose an alternate picture perspective proportion.
- Check the Blanking setting in the Establishment menu.
- Check your PC show settings to cripple double presentation and put forth the goal inside the projector’s lines. (See your PC manual for subtleties.)
- Check the goal doled out to your show documents to check whether they are made for an unexpected goal in comparison to what you are projecting in. (See your product help for subtleties.)
- Ensure the focal point shade is completely open.
- Ensure you chose the right Projection setting in the Establishment menu.
Solutions When the Image is Fuzzy or Blurry
- Change the picture center.
- Clean the projector focal point.
- Position the projector sufficiently close to the screen, and straightforwardly before it.
- Change the Sharpness setting to further develop picture quality.
- On the off chance that you are projecting from a PC, change the PC’s goal to match the projector’s local goal, if conceivable.
When the Image is Incorrect
- Press the Variety Mode button on the controller to attempt different variety modes for the picture and climate.
- Check your video source settings.
- Change the access settings on the Picture menu for the ongoing information source, like Splendor, Difference, Color, Variety Immersion, and RGBCMY. RGBCMY ought to be set by an expert tone calibrator utilizing a specific variety of alignment devices in a controlled lighting climate.
- Ensure every one of the links is safely associated with the projector and your video gadget. Assuming you associate long links, take a stab at interfacing more limited links.
- Position the projector sufficiently close to the screen
Picture and Sound Matching up Issues
- Change the Picture Handling setting to Quick in the projector’s Sign I/O menu.
- Assuming that the Picture Handling setting is set to Fine in the projector’s Sign I/O menu, turn the Casing Addition setting off in the Picture menu.
- Change the sound result settings of the video gadgets associated with the projector. For subtleties, see the documentation provided with your video gadget
Sound Issues on Pro Cinema LS12000
- In the event that there is no strong when you expect it or the volume is excessively low or high, attempt the accompanying arrangements:
- Check your PC or video source to ensure the volume is turned up and the sound result is set for the right source.
- Check the link association between the projector and your video source.
- In the event that you are utilizing an eARC/Circular segment viable A/V framework, attempt the accompanying arrangements:
- Ensure your A/V framework is associated with the projector’s eARC/Bend viable HDMI port.
- Ensure the link satisfies the HDMI CEC guideline.
- Ensure the associated A/V framework satisfies the HDMI CEC guideline. See the documentation provided with the gadget for more data.