The Epson EF12 Laser Projector is a more refined variant of the Epson EF-100. It has a higher goal, at 1080p (1920-by-1080), and lower splendor, at 1,000 lumens. Both are more modest than regular laser projectors, both are intended for streaming, and neither is back 3D.
When No Picture Shows up
- Assuming no picture shows up, attempt the accompanying arrangements:
- Check the status light to affirm the projector is working typically.
- Ensure all essential links are safely associated and the power is on for the projector and associated video sources.
- Take a stab at utilizing a more limited HDMI link.
- Take a stab at interfacing the video source straightforwardly to the projector.
- Press the projector’s power button to wake it from the reserve or rest mode.
- Ensure the associated gadget fulfills the HDMI CEC guideline. If vital, set the CEC capability for the associated gadget once more and restart the gadget. Switch off the projector and the associated real-time gadget or video source, and afterward walk out on.
- Ensure the associated gadget doesn’t need MHL; the projector’s HDMI port doesn’t uphold MHL.
- In the event that you are projecting from a PC, sure showing on an outer monitor is set up
- In the event that different arrangements don’t take care of the issue, reset all of the projector settings utilizing the choices on the Reset menu
When the “No Sign” Message Shows up | Epson EF12
- If the “No Sign” message shows up, attempt the accompanying arrangements
- Press the sources on Epson EF12. You will see a picture soon.
- Turn on the associated PC or video source, and press its play button to start your show, if essential.
- On the off chance that you are projecting from a PC, sure showing on an outside monitor is set up.
- If essential, turn the projector and the associated PC or video source off and afterward on once more.
- On the off chance that you are projecting from an HDMI source, supplant the HDMI link with a more limited one.
- Associate the video source straightforwardly with the projector.
- On the off chance that different arrangements don’t take care of the issue, reset all of the projector settings utilizing the choice on the setting menu
Epson EF12 Picture isn’t Rectangular
- In the event that the projected picture isn’t uniformly rectangular, attempt the accompanying arrangements:
- Press the Auto Cornerstone button on the controller to naturally change the picture shape
- Place the projector straightforwardly before the focal point of the screen, confronting it solidly, if conceivable
- simply the picture shape involving the cornerstone settings in the projector’s menu.
- The projector might show a dim shadow around the picture. This is typical.
When Only a Partial Image Appears
- If by some stroke of good luck, a halfway PC picture shows up, attempt the accompanying arrangements:
- Assuming the Perspective Proportion in the Image menu is set to Zoom, change it to Ordinary.
- Check your PC show settings to cripple double presentation and put forth the goal inside the projector’s lines. (See your PC manual for subtleties.)
- Check the goal doled out to your show records to check whether they are made for an unexpected goal in comparison to what you are projecting in. (See your product help for subtleties.)
- Ensure you chose the right Projection setting in the Showcase menu.
- On the off chance that different arrangements don’t tackle the issue, reset the projector settings
When the Image Contains Noise or Static
- Assuming the projected picture appears to contain electronic impedance (commotion) or static, attempt the accompanying arrangements:
- Check the links associating your PC or video source to the projector. They ought to be:
- Isolated from the power string to forestall obstruction
- Safely associated with the two closures
- Not associated with an expansion link
- Have a go at diminishing the Sharpness setting in the Image menu.
- Select a PC video goal and revive rate that is viable with the projector.
- Assuming that you associated an expansion power link, have a go at projecting without it to check whether it caused obstruction in the sign
When the Picture is Fluffy or Blurry
- Assuming the projected picture is fluffy or foggy, attempt the accompanying arrangements:
- Change the picture center.
- Clean the Epson EF12 projector focal point.
- Press the Auto Cornerstone button on the controller
- Position the projector sufficiently close to the screen, and straightforwardly before it.
- Position the projector so the cornerstone change point isn’t wide to such an extent that it contorts the picture.
- Change the Sharpness setting to further develop picture quality.
- On the off chance that you are projecting from a PC, utilize a lower goal or change the PC’s goal to match the projector’s local goal, if conceivable
Incorrect image brightness or color
- Assuming the projected picture is excessively dull or light, or the varieties are inaccurate, attempt the accompanying arrangements:
- Have a go at choosing a variety of mode that best fits the picture and climate.
- Check your video source settings.
- Ensure you chose the right HDMI Video Reach setting in the Image menu if accessible for your picture source.
- Change the Custom Settings and Variety Temperature setting in the Image Menu for the ongoing information source.
- Ensure every one of the links is safely associated with the projector and your video gadget. Assuming you associated long links, take a stab at interfacing more limited links.
- Position the projector sufficiently close to the screen
- Assuming there is no strong when you expect it or the volume is excessively low or high, attempt the accompanying arrangements:
- Change the projector’s volume settings.
- Check your PC or video source to ensure the volume is turned up and the sound result is set for the right source.
- Check the link association between the Epson EF12 and your video source.
- To yield sound from the projector’s speakers, take a stab at setting Sound Result Gadget to Speaker and Sound Result Organization to PCM in the Sound menu. Additionally, ensure the HDMI2 Curve setting in the Settings menu is debilitated.
- To yield sound to an outer sound gadget utilizing an HDMI link, attempt the accompanying arrangements:
- Ensure the HDMI link is associated with the projector’s HDMI2 (Bend) por
- In the event that the projector doesn’t answer controller orders, attempt the accompanying arrangements:
- Make sure that the controller batteries are introduced accurately and have power. If important, supplant the batteries.
- Ensure you are working the controller inside the gathering point and scope of the projector.
- Ensure the projector isn’t heating up or closing down.
- Verify whether a button on the controller is stuck down, making it enter rest mode. Discharge the button to awaken the controller.
- Ensure the controller is matched to the projector to work Android television highlights. On the off chance that the matching screen is shown, perform matching again by holding down the Enter and controller all the while for around three seconds