The Epson Home Cinema 5050UB 4K Supportive UHD1 projector conveys an astonishing 4K home auditorium experience for the Do-It-Yourself devotee. Equipped for showing an astounding 2,600 lumens for both variety and white brightness3 – alongside restrictive processors for goal improvement, variety, and picture handling – the Home Film 5050UB produces fantastic brilliance, variety precision, and picture detail to reliably show all your number one substance how the stars have aligned just right seen. Assuming you’re searching for an astounding 4K projection experience to drive your new home auditorium assembly – this could be it.
Projection Issue Tips
All these points will help you to fix Epson Home Film 5050UB projector errors
- In the event that the projector isn’t working as expected, take a stab at switching it off and turning off it.
- The lights on the projector might show what the issue is.
- The arrangements in this manual can assist you with tackling numerous issues.
- Assuming that none of these arrangements help, you can contact Epson for specialized help
The projector is excessively hot
When your Epson Home Cinema 5050UB projector to hot so try these tips
- Ensure that the vents and air channel are not stopped up with dust or deterred by neighboring items
- Clean or supplant the air channel
- Ensure the natural temperature isn’t excessively hot.
The light has an issue
When your Epson Home Cinema 5050UB projector lamp has a problem so follow these steps:
- Actually, take a look at the Light Hours in the Data menu to check whether the light is worn out. Turn off the projector, trust that the light will chill off, and check to assume it is broken or introduced mistakenly; reseat or supplant the light important
- Clean or supplant the air channel
- Ensure the light cover is shut
- If working the projector at a high height, turn on High AltitudeMode
When No Picture Shows
When your Epson Home Cinema 5050UB projector Image problem so follow these step
- Ensure the focal point cover is open as far as possible.
- Press the Clear button on the controller to check whether the picture was briefly switched off.
- Ensure all essential links are safely associated and the power is on for the projector and associated video sources.
- Press the projector’s power button to wake it from the reserve or rest mode. Likewise, check whether your associated PC is in rest mode or showing a clear screen saver.
- Press the Menu button. On the off chance that the projector menu shows, there might be an issue with the associated video source, link association, or port
- Really look at the settings on the Sign menu to ensure they are right for the ongoing video source.
- Change the Brilliance setting or select the Typical Power Utilization setting
When a “No Sign” Message Shows up
When your Epson Home Cinema 5050UB projector “No Sign” Message Shows up so follow this instruction:
- • Press the Source button on the projector over and over to go through the accessible sources.
- .• Press the Home button on the controller to choose from a rundown of accessible sources.
- • Turn on the associated PC or video source, and press its play button to start your show, if important.
- • Check the association from the projector to your video sources.
- • On the off chance that you are projecting from a PC, sure showing on an outside monitor is set up.
- • If essential, turn the projector and the associated PC or video source off and afterward on once more.
- • Attempt an alternate video link
- .• On the off chance that different arrangements don’t tackle the issue, reset all of the projector settings utilizing the choices on the Reset men
When Only a Partial Image Appears
- Have a go at changing the Epson Home Cinema 5050UB projector picture position utilizing the Focal point button on the controller or control board.
- Press the Viewpoint button on the controller to choose an alternate picture perspective proportion.
- Select an alternate picture perspective proportion in the Sign menu.
- Check the links associating the PC or video source to the projector. Take a stab at interfacing various links.
- Check your PC show settings to incapacitate double presentation and put forth the goal inside the projector’s lines. (See your PC manual for subtleties.)
- Check the goal relegated to your show documents to check whether they are made for an unexpected goal in comparison to what you are projecting in. (See your product help for subtleties.)
The Projector shows Picture isn’t Rectangular
In the event that the Epson Home Film 5050UB projector picture isn’t equitably rectangular, attempt the accompanying arrangements:
- Place the projector straightforwardly before the focal point of the screen, confronting it unequivocally, if conceivable
- Attempt to fix the picture utilizing focal point shift prior to changing the Cornerstone setting.
- In the event that you changed the projector level utilizing the projector feet, press the cornerstone buttons on the projector to change the picture shape.
- Change the picture shape utilizing the Cornerstone menu setting
When a Picture Contains Commotion or Static
- Check the links interfacing your PC or video source to the projector.
- Isolated from the power line to forestall impedance
- Safely associated with the two finishes
- Not associated with an augmentation link
- No longer than 9.8 feet (3 m) for VGA/PC links or 24 feet (7.3 m) for HDMI links
- Actually, look at the settings on the projector’s Sign menu to ensure they match the video source. If accessible for your video source, change the Deinterlacing and Sound Decrease settings
- Select a PC video goal and revive rate that is viable with the projector.
The Projector shows Picture is Fluffy or Foggy
- Change the picture center.
- Clean the projector focal point
- Actually, look at the focal point for buildup. Note: To keep away from buildup on the focal point subsequent to getting the projector from a chilly climate, let the projector get ready to room temperature prior to utilizing it.
- Position the projector adequately close to the screen, and straightforwardly before it.
- Position the projector so the cornerstone change point isn’t wide to such an extent that it twists the picture.
When Projector Powers or Shut-Off Problem
When your Epson Home Cinema 5050UB projector shutdown problem so follow these instructions:
- Ensure the power line is safely associated with the projector and with a functioning plug.
- The projector’s buttons might be locked for security. Open the buttons or utilize the controller to turn on the projector.