Furnished with restrictive 4K Favorable to UHD (2), 3-chip 3LCD innovation, and an unbelievable 4,000 lumens of variety and white brilliance (3), the Epson Vision LS800B Projector joins a high-level super short toss focal point with a laser-exhibit light source — alongside a discretionary Epson SilverFlex® Ultra high-goal encompassing.
When No Picture Shows up
If your Epson Vision LS800B Projector has no picture Show, attempt the accompanying arrangements:
- Check the status light to affirm the projector is working typically.
- Press the clear button on the controller to check whether the picture was briefly switched off.
- Ensure all important links are safely associated and the power is on for the projector and associated video sources.
- Take a stab at utilizing a more limited HDMI link.
- Take a stab at interfacing the video source straightforwardly to the projector.
- Press the projector’s power button to wake it from the reserve or rest mode. Additionally, check whether your associated
- PC is in rest mode or showing a clear screen saver.
- Ensure the associated gadget fulfills the HDMI CEC guideline. See the documentation provided with the gadget for more data. In the event that is essential, set the CEC capability for the associated gadget once more and restart the gadget. Switch off the projector and the associated web-based gadget or video
When a “No Sign” Message Shows up
At the point when Epson Vision LS800B Projector Show a “No Sign” message attempt these Steps:
- Press the Source Search button on the controller and afterward select from the shown sources. Trust that a picture will show up.
- Press the gaming mode button on the controller to choose the HDMI3 (Game) input source.
- Turn on the associated PC or video source, and press its play button to start your show, on the off chance that is essential.
- Check the association from the projector to your video sources.
- On the off chance that you are projecting from a PC, sure showing on an outside monitor is set up.
Displaying Issue From a PC/ Laptop
At the point when Epson Vision LS800B Projector Showing Issue From a PC/Laptop so adheres to this guidance:
- Hold down the PC’s Fn key and press the key marked with a screen symbol or CRT/LCD. (See your PC manual for subtleties.) Trust that a picture will show up. To show on both the PC’s screen and the projector, have a go at squeezing a similar key once more.
- In the event that a similar picture isn’t shown by the PC and projector, check the Windows Show utility to ensure the outer screen port is empowered and broadened work area mode is handicapped. (See your PC or Windows manual for guidelines.)
When Only a Partial Image Appears Picture Shows up
When your Epson Vision LS800B Projector Shows an incomplete picture shows up, attempt the accompanying arrangements:
- Assuming the Viewpoint Proportion in the Image menu is set to Zoom, change it to Typical.
- On the off chance that you changed the size of the projected picture, press the Adaptable Picture menu button on the remote control to show the Adaptable Picture menu, and afterward, press the brilliance up button until the projected picture is the right size.
- Check your PC show settings to impair double presentation and set the goal inside the projector’s cutoff points. (See your PC manual for subtleties
At the point when the Picture isn’t Rectangular
- Place the projector straightforwardly before the focal point of the screen, confronting it decisively, if conceivable.
- Take a stab at changing the projector feet and evening out the projector or the surface that the projector is on.
- Right, the twisting in the extended picture by utilizing the Establishment menu.
- In the event that the projected picture is bowed in the center or the sides, the projection surface isn’t level. This sort of twisting can’t be adjusted from the projector’s settings.
The Picture Contains Clamor or Static Problem
When your Epson Vision LS800B Projector Picture Contains Clamor or Static Problem So follow these steps:
- Check the links associating your PC or video source to the projector. They ought to be:
- Isolated from the power string to forestall impedance
- Safely associated with the two closures
- Not associated with an augmentation link
- Change the Sound Decrease setting in the projector’s Image menu.
- Select a PC video goal and revive rate that is viable with the projector.
- On the off chance that you changed the picture shape utilizing the projector controls, take a stab at diminishing the Sharpness setting in the Image menu to further develop picture quality.
When the Picture is Flipped or Excessively Little
- On the off chance that you flipped the projected picture utilizing the Opposite Flip Picture capability, press the
- The adaptable Picture menu button on the controller shows the Adaptable Picture menu, and afterward
- Press the Adaptable Picture menu button again to impair the capability.
- On the off chance that you changed the size of the projected picture, press the Adaptable Picture menu button on the controller to show the Adaptable Picture menu, and afterward, press the splendor up button until the projected picture is the right size.
- Ensure the projection direction is right in the projector’s Settings menu.
- Change the projector’s volume settings.
- Press the quiet button on the controller to continue the sound assuming it was briefly muffled.
- Check your PC or video source to ensure the volume is turned up and the sound result is set for the right source.
- Check the link association between the projector and your video source.
- In the event that you don’t hear sound from an HDMI source, set the associated gadget to PCM yield.
- If you have any desire to yield sound from the projector’s speakers, make sure that the Sound Result setting is right in the Sound menu.
Bluetooth Sound Issues
If you Epson Vision LS800B Projector a Bluetooth sound gadget Issue, attempt the accompanying arrangements:
- In the event that you are attempting to involve the projector as a speaker, empower Bluetooth Speaker Mode in the projector’s menu.
- Select Projector from the accessible Bluetooth gadget list shown on your gadget.
- Ensure the Bluetooth sound gadget is matched to the projector and not to another gadget.
- On the off chance that you are attempting to yield sound from the projector to a Bluetooth sound gadget, ensure BluetoothSpeaker Mode is debilitated.
- Ensure just a single Bluetooth gadget is associated with the projector. You can’t interface various Bluetooth sound gadgets to the projector simultaneously.
- Ensure the gadget meets the projector’s Bluetooth particulars.
- Ensure the volume level on the matched Bluetooth sound gadget and projector is turned up.
Projector Controller Issues
- The controller batteries must be installed correctly and have power. On the off chance that essential, supplant the batteries.
- The projector shouldn’t be heating up or shutting down.
- If a button on the controller is stuck down, the controller will enter rest mode. Discharge the button to awaken the controller.