If you own a Viewsonic Projector, you can understand what an extraordinary innovation it is. Viewsonic Projectors permit you to fit and play – you should connect the projector to a PC. Most times, it will try and consequently acclimate to the best Resolution. Even so, sometimes the video resolution will remain the same, leaving you with not excellent video quality in your projected picture.
When that occurs, you want to change the Resolution on the Viewsonic projectors without help from anyone else. In any case, how would you do that?
If you’re confused about the best way to change the Resolution on your Viewsonic projectors, then, at that point, you can relax!
We’ve explored this for you, and you should adhere to the directions we’ve composed below.
Materials You Will Need
Before beginning, you will require a few essential materials for your arrangement.
- First, you will need your Viewsonic projectors and any User Manual or User Guide accompanying it.
- Second, you will require a PC to project the picture or video.
- Third, you will need a projector screen. You can constantly utilize a transparent, white wall without any items or markings if you don’t have one.
- At long last, you will require the appropriate links to associate everything. These are video links, useful links, and power links.
Whenever you have it all together, you can follow our aide beneath!
How to Change Resolution on Viewsonic Projectors?
To change the Resolution on a Viewsonic projectors, you should follow seven stages, all of which we’ve illustrated underneath.
- Plug and Turn On Your Viewsonic Projector
Take the power link of your Viewsonic projector and associate it with an outlet. Whenever everything is associated safely, turn on your projector.
- Associate Your Viewsonic Projector to Your PC
Use the relevant video link to associate your Viewsonic projector with your PC. An HDMI is the most helpful link since it conveys video and sound. However, your Viewsonic projector is a more seasoned model. In that case, you must utilize a VGA link for the video association and a different sound link for the sound.
Guarantee everything is connected well, and no links are harmed or fraying before continuing to the following stage.
- Test Your Arrangement
Before tinkering with the resolution settings, you should test your arrangement. On your PC, go to your Showcase Properties. From that point, you should have the option to see which show gadgets are associated with your PC.
If your Viewsonic projector doesn’t appear, you should reconnect it or utilize various links. Assuming it seems, test your arrangement by projecting something. Most workstations should have choices to reflect your presentation or expand it using your Viewsonic projector.
For instance, you can press the Windows + P buttons for Windows to incite the projector choices.
- Look at the Local Resolution of Your Viewsonic Projector
To forestall any issues with the picture quality, you first need to look at the local greatest Resolution on your Viewsonic projector.
You can do this in four ways:
- In the first place, you can peruse the User Guide or Manual that accompanies your Viewsonic projector. Examine it for “local resolution” or “most extreme goal.”
- Second, you can scan the Viewsonic site for the model of your Viewsonic projector. The model number is in the User Guide or on your projector. The site should list the projector’s details, including its local Resolution.
- Third, you can go directly to the source and look at the menu on your Viewsonic projector. Go to the Data area, and search for Resolution. The pixel resolution ought to be recorded there, alongside the Hertz.
- Fourth, you can utilize your PC. Go to Show Properties and look at the subtleties of your Viewsonic projector.
- look at the Resolution on Your PC
To get the best picture quality from your Viewsonic projector, you should match its local Resolution on your PC. You want to understand what Resolution your PC is shipping off the projector.
To look at the Resolution on your PC:
- Right-click on any open region of your work area.
- Select Showcase settings
- Go to your Showcase settings page.
You should now have the option to see the Resolution of your showcase. The specific advances may contrast, contingent upon what PC you own. However, you’ll need to search for your screen goal settings.
- Change Your PC’s Resolution to Match the Projector’s Resolution
Now that you know the Resolution of your Viewsonic projector and your PC, you want to match the two resolutions.
To change your PC’s Resolution to match the projector’s Resolution:
- Go to your Presentation settings page
- Click In plain view resolution
- Pick the Resolution that matches the local Resolution of your Viewsonic projector.
- Make a point to save the settings.
Once more, the specific advances might contrast in light of your PC, yet ensure your PC’s Resolution is equivalent to (or as near) your Viewsonic projector’s Resolution.
- look at the Video Nature of Your Projection
You might be enticed to avoid this step, yet don’t! This step is the last check, and you would instead not figure out you have an error when you’re busy watching a film or doing a show.
For this last step, you should look at your projection’s video nature. Project something utilizing the Mirror or Broaden choices on your PC and study the video’s goal.
You ought to have the option to let know if it looks okay all alone, yet here is some broad guidance: assuming the picture is pixelated or glimmering, that is a sign something is off-base. If issues emerge, return to Stage 1 and begin the entire cycle again.
If it doesn’t work, take a stab at reaching Viewsonic and requesting help. You can finish up their client assistance structure on their site.
What’s more, that is all you want to do to change the Resolution on your Viewsonic projector. Your projector goal is what you believe it should be and that this article helped you.